TAP has implemented several measures to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus.
- We implemented smart working from home for the majority of our employees and consultants in all host-countries: Switzerland, Greece, Albania and Italy.
- Working conditions of personnel on the ground are in full compliance with the host countries' sanitary provisions. Only business-critical activities are ongoing, similar to utility services, which provide the energy needed for our homes and businesses.
- In parallel, we continue to raise awareness around the correct behaviours for limiting the spread of the virus.
- We are regularly disinfecting TAP facilities, in line with hygiene best practices and provisions of public health authorities.
- TAP is also in close contact and coordination with its lead contractors to promote the implementation of measures for the health and safety of their workers.
Despite the challenges related to lockdowns and quarantine measure implemented in host countries, at this point, TAP is making its best efforts and implementing the most effective strategy to continue with the pipeline delivery and testing. TAP’s activities are in full compliance with the host countries’ sanitary provisions and aim at enabling the project to progress towards delivering first gas within 2020.
We will continue to monitor the evolution of COVID-19 very closely, following the guidance of public health authorities at international and national levels, always placing the highest priority on ensuring the health of our people.